Application: Inseril

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Inseril

Why do you want to join UDL?
My current gaming community Covenant of the Phoenix does not have much interest in Crowfall, so there is a few of us looking for a guild like CoTP that will allow us to enjoy competitive PvP.

How did you find out about our guild?
Although I have never dealt directly with UDL, I am well aware of their history in competitive MMORPGs. Your pillars are exactly the things I believe in.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I have been gaming for about 20 years. I have only been a member of two guilds Knights of the Alliance (Obsidian Order member) and Covenant of the Phoenix. KoA was my first guild back in Ultima Online (LS Server)’ We were known to be the protectors of the shard hunting down reds. KoA moved on to games like Shadowbane, Dark Age of Camelot, and Darkfall. I earned my way through the ranks to be a member of the High Council and chapter Leader for UO and the original Guild Wars. As real life became more busy for the guild our numbers dwindled and I moved on to CotP in games like Warhammer Online, BOD, Archage, and ESO.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Unfortunately not, I tend not to brag about my accomplishments and I always feel like I have a lot to learn about the games I play even when I am considered good at them. Both KoA and CotP placed teamwork as the most important part of success.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I aam getting closer to 40 then I would like lol. I am educational psychologist/school administrator for a living, which allows me summers off and good work hours for my hobbies which is mainly gaming. I have held numerous guild leadership positions in the past, but currently enjoying being just a member who will go out of his way to help where I can. White waiting for games like Crowfall, New World, Camelot Unchained , and Ashes of Creation to come out. I have been playing a ton of ESO and helping CotP members grind for gear, helping them with PvP builds and learning the mechanics of Vet dungeons.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
To be honest I believe all of these are my strengths, but if I had to pick my strongest it would be Honor. I have not only been respected in the guild but between guilds as a former chapter leader I had to form alliances with others.

As far as weakness it would be Loyalty, but not for the reason you might think. I am overly loyal. This is the reason I have only been in 2 guilds. KoA I was my only guild for years. I joined CotP during Vanguard, because KoA was not opening a chapter there. I would never join another guild if my main guild played the same game. So I find myself in a similar situation, perhaps the result will be the same if CotP tends to die off then UDL could be the next guild I would be dedicated too for all future games. Hopefully, that makes sense.