Application: Hokusai

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall, ashes of creation, possibly new world

What is your character name?
Rehk

Why do you want to join UDL?
Looking for an active guild for crowfall currently. Maybe a guild for new world and ashes of creation (the pvp games I’m interested in). I’m too old and busy to run a guild anymore, but I like the stability and social atmosphere a solid guild provides. Also looking for people with pvp experience who don’t suck, have good communication, and are internally stable and drama free enough to have been around a while.

How did you find out about our guild?
Posted on Reddit I was looking for guild and was sent a pm by a member. (On my phone or I’d check).

Describe your past MMO experiences
Honestly, there’s too much to type. But I’ll happily talk about it in discord if we make it to that point.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
No.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 33. Currently living with my parents to save money. Just opened my own private practice early this year. Still lots of time to game, and just trying to wait things out for ashes of creation which I’m hoping will be the game. In the meantime just playing whatever other pvp games I can find.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest would be professionalism. That just comes easily given my nature. Weakest would be respect. Don’t get me wrong I’m not disrespectful, however for me it goes both ways and I often don’t find myself automatically respecting something so much as finding that it has to build up going both ways.