Application: GrimTwo

What game are you applying for?
CrowFall Currently but open to other MMOs in the future

What is your character name?
Melstraza

Why do you want to join UDL?
The members I have come across while playing Crowfall have been a lot of like minded folk and I have had a good time playing the game with these individuals. I had not originally thought to much about joining UDL outside of Crowfall and their Death alliance but after getting to know some of the members and some of the games yall have played in the pass and future ones yall might get into I think this is a good community of people that I wouldn’t mind setting roots in and to continue my gaming journey with. I am always looking for groups to play MMOs with and a lot of guilds come and go or fall apart it’s nice to see and be apart of something that has lasted so long and has created such a history throughout the years.

How did you find out about our guild?
I got recruited to join ‘Death’ the Crowfall Alliance and found out through some of the members of UDL about the UDL guild Itself.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I have been gaming since I was about 4 well I say gaming I wasn’t really doing much but running around and killing shit at that age until I learned what I was doing. But I started with Ultima online and Dark Age of Camelot, Then throughout the years have played World of Warcraft, Warhammer Online, Warhammer Return of Reckoning, EverQuest 1 and 2, EvE online, Guild Wars 2, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Darkfall, Battlestar Galatica online, Albion Online and have tested New world.

There has been so many guilds throughout the years I honestly couldn’t tell you from game to game. But nothing that has persisted through different games they have all to my current knowledge been guilds of the current game.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Hahaha I am an average gamer at best maybe slightly above average at some things. I am by no means an ‘exceptional’ game do I want to be Sure but I am no Shroud or (Insert crazy amazing gamer here)

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Nerion

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
Turned 21 this year.
I like games but who here doesn’t I also enjoy building computers.
I would said I dislike drama or those who just constantly shit talk, I have been guilty of this myself but you know the ones like. Thats all they do its just a constant thing like they are just antagonizing others constantly just because they can.

There is nothing special about me I am sure I am like everyone else with their own issues and playing games because they enjoy it and it makes them happy. I am currently in college for my Cyber Security Degree I originally went in to get a Game Dev degree but decided part way through to go the Security route. I still have a passion for video games and Designing them it’s just such a hard industry to get into and Cyber Sec makes more money and until the world doesnt run on money ill be perusing something that I enjoy but not as much as Game dev :slight_smile:

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
This is such a double edged sword type of question. I think my strongest and my weakest pillar would have to be Dedication. I am very dedicated to learning new things and I strive to grow myself and my knowledge so that I may pass what I have learned and was taught down to others so that the information never dies.

My weakest in a way would have the be the Professionalism not in any way with drama but I don’t have much of a filter never had and I can be very impulsive at times and say stuff without thinking and realize as its coming out that its probably something that shouldn’t have been said. I have gotten a lot better about it and more under control but it may occasionally happen and I will Typically see and realize it then apologize for hours afterward :slight_smile: