Application: GrimShady

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
GrimShady

Why do you want to join UDL?
well mainly cause i want to participate in the large scale PVP stuff and thats really a fiught between the W alliance and the LoD alliance. i was in the W alliance as a part of PRX but same as the masny before me and im sure many after me i could not get past the short coming of the guild and its leader vengence (hes a fuckign doosh nozzle )
i checked out both LoD website and UDL website and based on that i made my decision to apply here as it jsut appealed to me more also teh sign up thing as tedious as it was i liekd the unicorn and feeding the guinea

How did you find out about our guild?
you guys have ganked me like 100 times while harvesting and for the reasons stated above

Describe your past MMO experiences
im 36, 37 next month and been playing video games for 30 of those years religously
started with atari and NES and jsut went from there i have played tons of MMOs dating back from EQ1 WoW DaoC(my favorite of all time)

i also enjoy strategy games like red alert warcraft 1-3 as well as FPS games was once ranked first in the world at CoD modern warfare for the 360

ive been in many guilds but mostly ones that stick to one game until PRX i was never in a guild that did multiple games and iw as only there for 2 months before i realized they had a serious revolving door problem hence why i am lookign for a new home

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
i mean not really never been into saving videos and such that being siad i did try out streaming on twitch a few years ago and made affiliate
i had a picture of being 1st in teh world at CoD but sadly it was packed with a ex gfs stuff when we broke up and it was thrown out

heres a apex legends clip and a few videos to me youtube channel i tried at but never went anywhere with

apex legends

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
EvilGhandi

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
im 36, 37 next month. i like tacos and smoking weed
i collect rare hats ones that are limited run ect and only fitted fuck snapbacks
obviously love gaming i have every last gen console and a 4000$ gaming PC
unpopular opinion but not a fan of cats but love dogs #teammdog4lyfe
i love paitnign warhammer 40k figurines although the hobby has jsut become too expensive
i collect dunnys

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
id say my strongest pillar woudl be dedication as i am dedicated to the game i am palying or the team i am with

and the weakest and i dont even know if i woudl call it that woudl be professionalism
i love talkign shit when i can but i am workign on it that being said a huge part of why i left
PRX was because a certian leader refused to give respect yet demanded it in return and i felt why shoudl i do as much as i do for a team whos leader doesnt respect his followers