Application: Grim_Anomaly

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Grim_Anomaly

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’m looking for an active community, to help me learn what they know, as well as for me to help teach them what i know.

How did you find out about our guild?
Ginko found me on the Crowfall Forum.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I’m 30. I’ve been playing Video Games almost my entire life.
everything started (like, really started) with the original Pokemon games.
Followed by the Final Fantasy series.
I quickly got into RPG’s and made my way to World of Warcraft. (on and off since Classic)
I played a lot of Shooters in my younger days (CoD, Halo, Battlefield) but its not really my thing these days.
and i got really into a Mobile game called: Last Shelter Survival, for a while.

I’ve been in a few guilds over the years in WoW, nothing major, though.
I was in a VERY competitive Guild in Last Shelter, we ended up being in the top 5 guilds on multiple servers over the span of about 6 months, before we disbanded and handed the guild down to the newer members.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
nothing that comes to mind. I did some streaming a few years ago, but didn’t get far (unfortunately).

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale:
PvP - Large Scale:
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 30, male. Very laid back. I’m not as into the competitive scene as i used to be, looking for more of a relaxed enjoyment. I try not to take things too seriously, life’s to short to be uptight all the time, although i don’t ONLY joke around. I don’t mind the occasional PvP spat, but I want to be part of the Crafting scene for Crowfall (since its one of the few "MMO’s that has a focus on crafting).

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
well, that’s just an unfair question. I guess i would have to say, Dedication is the Weakest. Only because I’m not really looking for any Large scale PvP action. so it’s one of the areas I might pass on, if the guild is trying to put together a group. And Respect/Professionalism is tied for Strongest. I’m not here to fight/argue/or otherwise criticize or talk down to anyone. I’m here to enjoy myself and to make sure the people around me enjoy themselves as well.