Application: GouferPlays

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Gouf

Why do you want to join UDL?
Looking for a good PvP focused group, that has structure and organization. Not looking for a bunch of hot mic panic where nothing gets accomplished.

Organization looks interesting, and definitely interested in getting involved.

How did you find out about our guild?
I posted on the official Crowfall forums, and Ginko messaged me and directed me here.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I’ve been gaming since my mom brought home a Commander Keen floppy. I’ve played many games over the years.

In my Teens I did play as sub for a CAL CS 1.6 team for a short period, before changing to MMOs.

I played World of Warcraft from Vanilla to MoP as a dedicated Raider, even leading guilds in both WoTLK and MoP raids to full completions. I didn’t do much PvP back then as Raiding and training people took up most of the time I played.

I’ve played on some Competitive League of Legends teams at the silver-gold level doing scrims and just small pop up tournaments.

As far as Guilds, Usually just ran my own to keep it organized and on point. I was part of an Organization many years ago however the leader quickly took its success to his head and tried to make his own grease-ball harem and I left with many others.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I stream on twitch, however nothing recorded that would be of interest to you.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 32, Canadian and am a House Husband. I basically Cook, Clean and take care of our animals so my Wife who has a successful Career can focus on it. This allows me a lot of free time, which I like to dedicate to learning and playing games.

I’m more then capable of rolling with the punches, tho I do tend to lean a little more to the Serious / Focus side. There is time for fun and idle chit chat, but when its game time I like to be on point and focused.

I’m into Anime, Gunpla and watching TV/Movies between gaming. I’m not a weeb, I don’t talk like I’m eleven with that weird weeb slang.

Otherwise I’m pretty easy going, love to learn and apply that knowledge and I tend to pick things up fairly quickly.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I’d say Respect is my strongest. I know what it’s like to have a name that means something to you and others, and how to maintain the image behind it.

Loyalty is my weakest… I don’t believe in blind Loyalty, I believe it has to be earned and maintained just like Trust. While I have no issues remaining Loyal once its earned, I don’t tend to waste my time when its broken and lost.