Application: Godless

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Godless

Why do you want to join UDL?
I really like the msg of UDL and the fact that you guys have been around since UO. That tells me that UDL has been tested by time and survived many years through many different gaming variations. I read your 5 pillars in addition to other articles and such on the forums and discord and agree with UDL standards for morals and ethics. I ma a highly competitive person and believe that everything done must be so for the betterment of the guild and not just yourself.

How did you find out about our guild?
I was browsing the Crowfall recruitment pages, and immediately recognized the name from UO. I was also on UO on the Alt shard, and was in SSJ

Describe your past MMO experiences
I have been an hardcore pvp since UO ATL with SSJ
moved onto everything else, from ShadowBane DAOC, Darkfall, until present. I have been in the following guilds, that spaned many of these games to include,
evil bastages (EB), SSJ, Insomnia ( this was a black desert guild, we teamed up with Barcode and fought Manup and Black Rose when the servers merged.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Sorry, I’m kinda old and never got into taking pics and videos of my stuff, although I wish I did.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am 45 years old and live in Florida. I work in the IT field and do everything from Network Engineering to Desktop support. I am very drama free and have 20+ years of hardcore pvp experience that allows me to fit right into the battle. I know how to be quiet during comms, and follow orders of shot callers. I have a top end gaming pc w/ a 3080ti. I am not looking to be just in any guild, but the top guild on the server. If given the chance I will prove my worthiness to be apart of UDL or will part ways perhaps making a few friends along the way. Thanks for you time.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I have to say, none of these are my weakest, I bring all 5 to the table. This is due to the many years of pvp experience I have. Perhaps if I had to answer this question 10 years ago, I could choose. But I have leaned all these valuable pillars over the many years I have been gaming.