Application: God_Hermes

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
GodHermes

Why do you want to join UDL?
I am currently in the UDL guild in Crowfall and seems like a fun organized group to enjoy the game with!

How did you find out about our guild?
played with some UDL member in Albion Online as I am a Booty Bandits guild member.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Been gaming since I was about 10 played mostly Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 with a sprinkling of Battlefield and realistic shooters. I love to pvp competitively. In a community-run GvG tournament in Gw2, my team took 3rd place out of the entire game, and I play ranked pvp as well and have consistently placed in the top 200 when I have the time to compete.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Yea, I have some clips put together on my youtube channel, which I recently opened to the public due to trying to protect builds and tactics from competitors previously during active GvG tournaments and training.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
28, Like to compete and have a good fight. I dislike disorganization and chaos within a group when fighting. I like it when people know their “job” and can perform to some degree, the reset from there doesn’t matter so much hahaha just seeking to have some fun.

I have lead group before in WvW/large scale fights, and have enjoyed that experience.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Honor is probably my strongest character of those, and my weakest is probably

Loyalty due to me being so new to the group hahaha I am still trying to figure UDL out as much as yall are me :stuck_out_tongue: but I always like to stick with a place and call it home, I am still with the same guild I have been with and lead for a time when I started the GW2 ~8 years ago :smiley: