Application: Foofmonger

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Foofmonger

Why do you want to join UDL?
I am looking for a guild to join for Crowfall, that meets what I am looking for (competitive, here to have fun and enjoy the realm war, etc), and UDL seems to fit those needs nicely.

How did you find out about our guild?
Researched the leaderboard/crowfall forums a bit.

Describe your past MMO experiences
My MMO experience is extensive, esp PVP. I started in EQ in 1998, playing on the Rallos Zek server (FFA pvp). I have played a number of PVP MMOs in the following years, including but not limited to:

UO, AC, DAoC (was highest RR friar on server at release, more recently was the 2nd highest RR valewalker on phoenix), WoW, Warhammer Online (was the highest RR Marauder on server on live, BiS gear on Return of Recokning), Aion, Archeage, Albion, Shadowbane, and probably a bunch of other games that I am forgetting.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Sure

Here’s a video of me playing 3v3 event in Daoc phoenix: 3v3 Event Phoenix Server - Green Glades (Thewiddler / Foofmonger / Chise) - YouTube

A video of a 8v8 roam in DaoC Phoenix: Save You - 03.03.2019 [Dark Age of Camelot - Phoenix Server] - Bard POV - YouTube

My youtube channel for 1vX roaming clips in Warhammer Age of Reckoning. TheFoofmonger - YouTube

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: false
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
35, east coast of US.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Weakest is loyalty. I’ve joined and left many guilds over the years.

I’m fairly solid with the rest.