Application: DrKindBud

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
DrKindBud

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’m looking to join a competitive PVP guild to play Crowfall with.

How did you find out about our guild?
I played Darkfall, Darkfall Unholy wars, and Darkfall: Rise of Agon. I heard about and played against UDL many times in those games over the years.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I have played all types of games. Single player, multiplayer, and MMO games over the years. My favorite type of game has to be RVR/PVP MMO games. I have been in guilds throughout my participation in many of the MMOs I played, but wasn’t in any guilds during my time playing various multiplayer games.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I don’t keep screenshots of past games I play. Recently, I was a main tank in a WoW classic guild that was picked to receive the first Thunderfury and tanked successfully the entire 2.5 years until we cleared all the content. I had a 100% attendance rate, full consumables, and knew what I had to do ahead of time every raid.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 31 years old, an easy going guy, and I like to win.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest pillar would have to be dedication because I will put in the time and due diligence to learn a class or a style of play to succeed. As for a weakness, I would say professionalism with regards to wanting to shit talk the enemy in the midst of combat.