Application: Dridden

What game are you applying for?
WoW Classic Season of Discovery

What is your character name?
Dridden

Why do you want to join UDL?
Having been a member of the Mostly Harmless community for years, I’ve experienced great things in Albion Online and other games playing alongside UDL. Also played with UDL during the relaunch of ArcheAge a few years back and had a good experience.

How did you find out about our guild?
Albion Online allied with Mostly Harmless

Describe your past MMO experiences
Played WoW from 2004 until about 2008 steady, and then periodically through all of the expansions as well as the WoW Classic launch. Other experience to note: Asheron’s Call, Guild Wars 2, Albion Online, Elder Scrolls Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and many more I’m not able to recall at the moment.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I’ve got a lot of experience, and I’m always working to be the best I can be. I love to play, and I’m always happy to help out with whatever is needed.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Uhh, not sure who would remember me, possibly Pest?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: Yes
PvP - Large Scale: Yes
Crafting/Gathering: Yes
Questing/Raiding: Not my first choice, but I enjoy it from time to time.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m from Nova Scotia, Canada and I’m very involved with the music scene here. I’m a DJ and show promoter.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest pillar is my dedication to the team. I’m always happy to help out where needed, and I love being part a valued member of a group. My weakest pillar, probably the fact that I’m often unavailable on Friday and Saturday nights due to my work with the electronic music scene here.

For the WoW faction, approved

Look time no see, Dridden!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.