Application: DrDerpyDingleberry

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
DrDerpyDingleberry

Why do you want to join UDL?
The group sounds pretty chill but also can be competitive when it comes down to PvP and gameplay. I am always looking to improve and kill as many people as possible. I enjoy having fun and enjoying the game as thats what games are for, but I also am very competitive and its always more fun when winning!

How did you find out about our guild?
Crowfall recruitment forums

Describe your past MMO experiences
I’ve been gaming since I was a kid, started on playstation playing twisted metal. I moved up to X-Box playing halo and Morrowind. Before finally getting up to pc gaming around 10 years ago and really big into shooters and mmo’s.
I’ve played just about every decently rated mmo in the last 7 or so years. WoW, Neverwinter, Archeage, Rift, Tera, Defiance, Dragon’ s Prophet, Firefall, FF14, ESO, Mortal Online and of course Crowfall.

Guild history, I’ve tried running guilds and honestly its not really for me, I don’t mind an officer position but don’t like being the head. I always try to go for the smaller but more brutal guilds, the ones who focus on PvP regardless of numbers. The major ones would be Sinister Order in Archeage, small elite group who helped fight during the Aurorian wars. I was also part of MetaCartel on Crowfall who managed to get second place during a campaign when we only had about 15 active players in guild.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
2v1 in archeage and trolling them a bit:

Sorry for quality, didn’t have the best computer then.

Apex legends probably the best/luckiest shot I’ve ever gotten:

Valorant 2 aces in the same game:

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
24, I like PvP but can grind PvE if needed in a game like Crowfall. I like having fun but also being competitive, I am not content with being in last place and just having fun, but I don’t have to always be first, I just want us to do what we can do effectively.
Biggest dislikes is people in power thinking they have supreme control especially in videogames. I will 100% be always down to talk about builds/improvements but you don’t need to act like you are better just by being higher up in guild. I once had a guild in Archeage tell me that I wasn’t allowed to be online and not in their teamspeak actively talking. I told them I was hanging out with my friends (who were not allowed in TS because they were a different guild) and then I was told to just drop who I was playing with and I had to do what the guild leader wanted at all times, Not gonna fly.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I would say my strongest would be Dedication, I dedicate every game to improve my gameplay. If I’m playing a shooter I am always trying to get a better or trickier shot. If I am playing an MMO I dedicate myself to a class or 2 and try to become one of the best in the class or in a role needed.

My worst would probably be my professionalism, I am not overly toxic but definitely in the range of toxic, I do like some slight trashtalking, I do like to sound cocky to get more fights or better people to fight and I tend to be pretty vulgar in my wording. I am not over the top constant trolling and trash talk but if someone starts something I usually try to show them up in gameplay, then reply :wink: