Application: DefiLab_Eagle_Rare_Racing

What game are you applying for?
New World

What is your character name?
Sveritas

Why do you want to join UDL?
I have been gaming since mid 1990s starting with Ultima Online / Shadowbane / Asherons Call etc. PvP has always been my main focus for MMO gaming. It looks like the group is the same age and experience as I am, well organized and serious about progressing.

How did you find out about our guild?
I found the group through researching a game called Star Atlas, then saw Crow Fall start, played that for a little bit and now playing with the group in New World.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Started in 1997 with Ultima Online, found a guild called “Shadow Syndicate” on the Chesapeake server played with them for over 10 years before they disbanded. We played all large MMOs that were released and mostly pvp MMOs. I have lead my own guilds in MMO being lead for SS in Shadowbane and running my own guilds in mobile games. I created / lead a guild in a game called Rage of Bahamut where I led 40 people who were #1 for 13 months straight in the game of 5million Downloads. We spent about $2million in game dollars worth of items and each month made $250,000 in items and split them.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I have not gamed in about 10 years , I have a 9 and 10 year old and couldnt game during those times.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: false
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am 38, own my own web development agency. I have the ability to play any hours I choose. I am a pretty serious gamer and willing to be a team player and go for team goals.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Loyalty is my strongest pillar. Once I join a guild that is who I stick with through thick and thin. My weakest would be dedication but in a scenario where if everyone starts quitting I will have a hard time staying excited for the game.