Application: DadJoke

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
DadJoke

Why do you want to join UDL?
Crowfall is one of the most hard-to-learn games I have played so far. I do not mind working and gathering and teaming but I want to be surrounded by a team that will help me grow as they succeed.

How did you find out about our guild?
DeadEyeCool’s and Snowye’s streams on Twitch. I also grouped and ran around Sky Point killing greenies with Ventrue. One group with Nerion

Describe your past MMO experiences
I started playing MMOs and online games with imperialconflict.com (text strategy), and Tibia.com (MMORPG). Both are still online and can be checked out.

Later I tried WoW some, raided in Rift though 3 tiers of raids, moved to SWTOR and raided and PvP’d for a while. I also play MOBAs, FPS, and survival games. I most recently raided in Classic WoW until Nax but it was a second job and I did not start BC. The guild I have there is an awesome bunch but none play any other games but WoW.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
The friendships with the people I have teamed with along the way. And a few leaderboard screenshots from PVP matches in Rift on my Rogue… XD

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
My four boys with a girl in the middle are my main focus in life. My oldest 2 love games and my oldest is actually rolling an assassin at launch. Every evening I get a chance to group with other adults and compete and can’t wait to find a great group to do it with.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest pillars are Respect and Professionalism. I will conform to a system I see is working, I’ll bring and suggest solutions to problems I see rather than complain. It’s the same thing I do as a Professional Land Surveyor everyday. Surveyors actually say that they “follow in the footsteps” of the original surveyors

My biggest struggle is dedication. There are times I cannot be on, that why campaign-based PvP is so much better for me than progression raiding. You can be sure I’ll still be on during those times sharpening the blade even if not around.