Application: DaddyFalls

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
DaddyFalls

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’ve been a [C] tagged member on your Discord server for a while now, and I appreciate the professionalism you all are displaying in terms of implementing a solid plan for how people can work together and contribute to the game.

How did you find out about our guild?
Friend of mine was researching guilds in anticipation of CrowFall’s launch and found you guys. I’m not sure how he was searching for guilds.

Describe your past MMO experiences
For past MMOs, I’ve played World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, The Secret World (and its f2p counterpart), Star Wars the Old Republic, Final Fantasy XIV, and maybe some others I’m forgetting. Most of those I only really dabbled with. I would say I only played WoW seriously, and only during the Legion expansion.

I was in a small guild of friends in WoW and very active at progression during the Legion expansion (2017). I managed to get the Ahead of the Curve: Gul’dan achievement for beating the raid Nighthold on heroic difficulty when it was the most difficult raid in the game. I played primarily as a tank (Guardian Druid).

I was an active participant in WvW content in Guild Wars 2, but I never actually joined a guild. I would just meet up with zergs to help take forts in the open world. In those situations, I most often played a Guardian, tanking along the front lines or providing heals.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
This is a screenshot of my Ahead of the Curve: Gul’dan achievement Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
syntyche

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale:
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
32 years old.

Because of the pandemic, my day job has me working from home full-time (for now at least), and it is not strictly demanding. I have a fair bit of flexibility and play time available during the day.

I work for a volunteer fire department as an EMT. My standard shift is Wednesday evenings from 7PM to 7AM EST. As such, I’ll likely never be around for games on Wednesdays.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest pillar would definitely be Honor. As an active member of a fire department, I have experience working within an organization that is built upon and demands respect for peers and conformity to rules.

My weakest pillar would have to be dedication, if only because my time can be limited due to having a small child and working the occasional night shift.