Application: Dabbart

What game are you applying for?
Conquer’s Blade, possibly Crowfall in the future.

What is your character name?
Dabbart

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’ve been playing with UDL for about a week now in CB, friendly group offering advice and help. Discord is drama free, and I enjoy the old school Guild feeling. Also, I’m a huge DnD nut, so I appreciate the Lore.

How did you find out about our guild?
Looking for a guild to play with on CB, that wasn’t just PUGs in coms, saw the UDL logo and write-up, seemed worth a try.

Describe your past MMO experiences
First MMO was Ultima Online, then Everquest, moving to Ragnarok Online which became my main for years, Dungeons and Dragons online for a few years, then changed to Warhammer Online for Live, tried out most PvP MMOs, but stuck with War till the end… Returned to RO priv servers for a few years, found Warhammer Online Priv Server, (Return of Reckoning), played there for nearly 6years, recently left. Found CB through twitch looking for PvP based games.

UO/EQ guilds I can’t remember, I was 11-14. RO and DDO I was with Keepers of the Faith(Our Faith Is Loot), War I was in europe and played on Karak Norn with INQUISITORS and finally Redguard. Priv servers is always a mish mash players forming new guilds.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
No. Screens of a toon I say is mine doing well on a priv server doesn’t prove anything, and I haven’t played a played a main server with a “big dick” guild for a long time. I’m a life-long gamer. I main Tank/healers, and in my life once I have learned a game, people who see me online are happy to invite to me to their group/warband/raid/etc.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Kanien

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 33, male born and raised outside San Francisco CA. Carpenter by trade, I have dual citizenship with the USA/UK, so at 16 I left the US and travelled around the world working and gaming. I returned to the US at 26 and have been in Northern Cali ever since.

I dislike unnecessary drama, but if something needs to be said then say it. Passive aggression, and talking behind someones back bothers me. Outside of that, I’ve worked with Union Carpenters, you wont offend me. I try to moderate my language, but generally fail. My friends, sister, and niece agree, I am not generally child friendly…

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Dedication - Dedicate yourself to the process, pursue growth and learning

Currently I have to say that. Based on the iterations stated, that is my pillar. I hate sucking at a video game, and I currently believe that I suck at CB.

Loyalty - Bleed devotion and faithfulness to UDL in all matters

Would be my weakest I guess. I can’t honestly say that I know any of you. I have played with 4-5 different UDL members, and read the Discord banter over the last week. But that’s it, so yes. Currently Loyalty would be my weakest pillar. But that’s natural.