Application: Cyanide

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
CyanideLev

Why do you want to join UDL?
I want to join a guild that’s serious about PVPing, and is willing to help me get better at the game. I remember fighting UDL years ago in DarkFall, and it was always a tough fight. As a name I recognized from other games over the years, I figured it’d be a good bet.

How did you find out about our guild?
Originally, I ran into UDL when I was playing DarkFall, I think with a guild called Imperium, or something like that.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I’ve played most large MMOs to come out in the last 15 years or so. I generally play with different guilds for different games, since one guild very rarely plays every game I’m interested in. The most notable “guild” I’m in would be TunDraGon, a pirate corp on EVE Online, which is part of the Goonswarm alliance. The most notable group I’ve been in on other games would be The Enclave, from Planeside 2.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I’m not a streamer, or a youtuber. I generally don’t save videos, etc.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 28, been gaming since I was around 3 years old starting with classic DOOM. Love PVP games, especially open ended sandbox games. Currently a university student studying chemistry. Love to lift weights, play airsoft and I dislike marvel movies.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I guess my strongest would be professionalism, but due to being busy during the year with my studies, dedication would probably be my weakest because of time constraints.