Application: cuppeh

What game are you applying for?
all of them!

What is your character name?
Cupquakes

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’ve been shopping around for a forever guild, for a long time. Since I’ve heard about how long UDL has lasted, I kind of became obsessed (not like stage 3 clinger but more like intrigued) . From the lore that ive caught little glimpses of in passing from friends in UDL to the actual hierarchy of the guild. The structure and story is amazing. I really hope you guys let me in!

How did you find out about our guild?
Rohanon.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Terris, Aion, Guild wars, Guild wars 2, Blade and Soul, Black desert, WoW, League of legends.

Spent more time in aion than the other games my experience with guild is typically find the top pvp guild and stick around until they fall apart then move onto the next highest guild. aion was Not a Spy, stuck around those guys until blade and soul and stayed with them till they decided to disband. WoW I’ve been in several progression guilds mostly with friends who would leave and come back every xpak and find a new guild every time. in GW and GW2 I’ve been with the senate since 2012. Ill leave between xpaks in gw and come back with everyone still playing which is very convenient for me.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I’ve never made any videos but im willing to trial in any game you throw me in.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Rohanon,CrowFeather

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 36, I like waffles better than pancakes, and cake is superior to pie so cake is king in m world. Also I’m a pretty ok Dungeons and Dragons DM. plus verified lady. I’m just a really good PVPer and enjoy punishing my enemy’s on the battlefield…too far…nah

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
loyalty is the strongest, 100% loyal to my guild at all times. if I’m being 100% honest professionalism would be my weakest, I have a lot of work to do on that. I was always told when I was kid I never knew a stranger and tend to blur the lines in rank quite a bit for the sake of entertainment and friendship