Application: Corkrain

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Corkrain

Why do you want to join UDL?
I want some cool people to pvp with. I’ve never been in a big guild for a game like this and it seems super fun.

How did you find out about our guild?
Saw it on the Crowfall guild page.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Played pretty much every MMO in the book. Wow, Guild Wars 2, ESO, FFXIV, BDO, SWTOR. There is plenty more.

In terms of gaming history I’ve played so much to repeat all of them so ill just tell you my biggest accomplishments.
Recently I was top 100 in Naraka: Bladepoint
Top 100 in Ashes of Creation: Apocalypse
2100 in WoW arenas.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Nah not atm.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a 28 year old single dude who just loves to game. I like hanging out with friends and pvping and crafting the most. I’m generally a really chill dude. I don’t get angry when I die or lose my stuff. I’m here for a good time.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Professionalism is probably my strongest, I grew up wrestling and in that sport they teach you that no matter what you must control your emotions. If you win, win gracefully. If you lose, lose with honor. Its been what I’ve based a lot of my personality on.

In terms of my weakest, maybe dedication. It’s been something I’ve been working on for a while. To stick with something and get better and better. I really like this game so I don’t think it will be an issue.