Application: CloudNine

What game are you applying for?
New World

What is your character name?
Cloud Nine

Why do you want to join UDL?
I think the organizational structure of the guild is solid. I have played against UDL in the past in UO and darkfall. I played with UDL in crowfall. The guild carries a reputation and the members are proud to be a part of the organization. I think the guild is a good fit for the type of player I have become and I think the guild could benefit from the experience I bring to the table.

How did you find out about our guild?
Guilds like UDL, TL, PUG, LOTD, KGB, FOE and LOD are well known. If you play MMOs and pay attention you eventually realize which guilds have active rosters pushing for supremacy.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I’ve played just about every MMO that has ever been created.
UO - TC/GC
Darkfall - hopped guilds and eventually pushed into black shields, skreww loose is hands down the best shot caller i’ve ever played with and I learned a lot from him
WoW - spent some time in some random raiding guilds
BDO - team legacy (we rolled 200+ strong in guilds Iconic and Legatum)
GW2 - hopped around a few different guilds, VEX is the best one i’ve played with

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
This is my favorite vid I’ve created so far.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Nerion

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: false
Questing/Raiding: false

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 41. I’ve had a pretty crazy life so far and I’ve been a pretty hardcore gamer throughout my life. I’ve been married and divorced. I pride myself on my ability to pick up women. I studied electrical engineering in college. I party harder than most. I have spent the past few years in chronic pain fighting intestinal parasites. Fortunately that experience is almost over and I’m in the best shape of my life and healthier than I have ever been due to a mindset shift while utilizing a plant based nutrition plan.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest would be dedication. I’m a machine. I’m all about personal growth.

Weakest would be professionalism. I’m funny and sarcastic. Sometimes my jokes rub people the wrong way. It’s all in good fun thou I don’t bully people and I have everyone’s best interest at heart. It’s like being a comedian in today’s cancel culture society. We are just trying to make people laugh and there is always that one guy in the audience who gets upset at a joke because they get offended too easily.

Welcome and thanks for your app, I’ll be in touch shortly!