Application: Chewwy

What game are you applying for?
I am currently applying for New World

What is your character name?
N/A

Why do you want to join UDL?
I have played games solo for a very long time. I love the pvp aspect of games and once took pride in being a pug. Still I’ve been humbled enough to know it’s wise to run with the pack. I started playing crowfall and was wrecked pretty quickly by zerg armies when i joined the Dregs. So i reached out for a guild and wanted to find the right one. I saw the recruitment video. I was pretty jazzed about it. I applied and Spoke with Lord Nerion. He let me in due to my pvp experience. Which is all based on my word. I’m okay, not top tier or anything, just alot of experience. However during that time I was also playing New World Beta. Beta ended and I played a bit of crowfall, and had alot of fun running with the group and farming for items and actually having a purpose with goals in mind, to help the unit. I ended up stopping playing cause my computer locked up and the gpu died. I built a new rig, and litterally New World is releasing. I figured I’d apply. I was able to run with Undead lords a couple games in crowfall and loved how everything was structured and respected. This was a big deal to me cause I often need some kind of structure in my life, and be loyal to something. I may not be very loyal to a specific game at times to honest, I play alot of different games, but all mostly with pvp in mind. Unless OFC its a single player experience. The pvp, and the idea of having a MMO guild not just in one game, but in all my games drew me to Undead Lords.

How did you find out about our guild?
I was looking for a guild while playing Crowfall. I saw a recruitment video when I looked up The Undead Lords.

Describe your past MMO experiences
My first MMO was WoW at that time I was in a guild with other service members.
When I got out of the service we all went our seperate ways and over time lost interest in the game.
later I played DCUO this was the first time i ever joined a guild. I don’t recall the name. It was a good time, but later StarWars came out my brother and I left, and that guild overtime disbanded. I ran solo throughout Starwars, then I joined Crimson Sith Division, but they were very pve focused. I was asked if I wanted to manage a pvp group cause thats what I did, but covid happened, i lost my job and couldn’t pay the monthly fee anymore. Lifes good now, but I haven’t gone back, because I lost the interest in the game. I respectfully told my past guild leader this.
Black Desert Sorc
Rift Shaman
SWKOTOR (hutball) Sith Warrior
WoW Warrior/Warlock
Diablo 2
Age of Empires
Empire Earth
Mortal Kombat
Dark Souls II

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I don’t have any video’s, but I may have some trophy’s on steam. My Warrior on WoW retail was named Chew From Dark Iron server. I reached 2098 in WoW shadowlands pvp which during this whole boosting fiasco. I wasn’t able to break 2100, it just got really difficult to beat the boosted teams, or well organized guilds. It was tough as a pug tbh.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 34 I’ve been playing games as long as I can remember. I remember Dial up internet, and floppy discs. I used to invading others games in the orginal diablo. I used to go to lan parties with my old computer and play hours of Age of empires, battlefield 1942, and Tribes with old friends. I was also very into Martal Kombat II on Sega, and I am absolutly fond of Neather Relms latest titles.

I don’t like black licorice, or mushrooms.
Eating veggitables can be a chore.
I just got my blue belt in Brazilan Jiu Jitsu at Gracie Barra Academy. This is a very important part of my life as the structure keeps me mentally, and physically healthy. It also requires me to be disciplined. It is a corner stone to my mental health.

I am terrible at spelling. My Dad is dyslexic and had a hard time teaching me the fundamentals. I was a bad student much like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes.

Still, I graduated from SSU with a degree in Philosophy. Thank hobbes.

I am a bouncer at a couple bars.

I just built a new computer.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Honor is probably my strongest
Respect and Professionalism I understand and try to be as worthy of these virtues as possible.
I believe I am very loyal to my friends and family I still am very close to my little brother, and older brothers, and if my friends every needed me I’d be there, but i have not seen most of them for a long time.
Dedication is my weakness. This is why discipline is so important to me. I often will get anxiety and this will cause me to close up or avoid people. So every time I show up to a training session, or go to a team meeting I have to remind myself to pat myself on the back. It’s like having two voices in my head. This may sound crazy, but i battle with rationalality alot. I want to believe that Discipline is as necessary to me as everything else. Because Dedication is what breaks down barriers, its what allows goals to happen. I understand these things, but it’s still very much my greatest flaw.

Thanks for your application, we’ll be in touch shortly.