Application: Cato

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Cato

Why do you want to join UDL?
After moving to the US I’ve been looking for a gaming community to get into new games with rather then going at it alone or with a small group

How did you find out about our guild?
Played with and against UDL in Darkfall Unholy Wars

Describe your past MMO experiences
First MMO I played was Ultima Online, while I didn’t play on the official server I dominated a shard called Pangaea with a group of friends a few extra Finnish players we picked up along the way
After that I played WoW for a long time was able to compete at a high level before real life had to be a priority
I also played Darkfall Online and later on Unholy Wars they were by far my favorite MMOs due to going back to the full loot aspect I always enjoyed in UO

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Exceptional parts include leading SUN both for logistics and combat leader in Unholy Wars (Under the name Bengt Arnason and Bagels SUN later Windmill) and conquering most of the map forcing the rest of the server to band against us, dominated at every scale. CSGO played ESEA at A+, global elite etc.

Not sure how much is public on my youtube but hopefully this link works: Youtube

Here’s my twitch and I haven’t decided if I will stream Crowfall but if I do I want to say that guild chat will never be on display and coms or guild events would never be streamed. Twitch

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 28 years old, originally from Sweden but been living in the US since 2017. I’m very competitive but not to the point where I let it get toxic, I believe in helping players when they ask for it or if we are friends on a level where advice would not be taken the wrong way. I take responsibility for my actions and whatever result of those actions positive or negative.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Currently I hate to say it but it would be dedication, this does not mean I won’t show up for planned events but due to busy work schedule and very physical work I might not be on every night due to exhaustion. That say if there’s a call to arms: I will be there.