Application: Carty

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Cartric, Mors-Tangere

Why do you want to join UDL?
My roots are similar and I want a home in an old-school, serious to join, serious in purpose organization.

How did you find out about our guild?
NWN…and the recruiting post in Crowfall.

Describe your past MMO experiences
NWN, UO Great Lakes, DOAC Hib, Archeage, SWG, embarrassed to say WoW, but pretty much did the route. Guild History: Sacred Silver Blades from NWN to post-DOAC when the guild was hit with a schism. Never the same after that. Spent time with Winterblades in Crowfall Alpha but they purged inactives during a lull when I was bored with a poor Alpha game and they weren’t active anywhere else. Don’t bear them ill will. Had some clans in World of Tanks that came and went.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Nope. I’m not a chest beater. I’m the guy that puts in the work to prepare the guild for a siege, that spends the time to chase the rare drop we need, or sit for hours watching a crossroads and calling in the scouting reports. Served as mayor of an active city in SWG is probably the most visible thing I’ve done. Ran the crossroads shops in UO Great Lakes. Led the kill tables for Hib Bards in DAOC (forget the server name) for a long while. I’m not flashy, but I’m useful.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale:
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
61. Sailing. My gandkids.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Tough question…the pillars is what sold me on this guild. They are my personal creed as well. I don’t play games to be someone else – I play to be a better me. I suppose the “weakest” will be loyalty as that takes time to earn mutually between the initiate and the organization. Bottom line, I will never be the cause or center of unnecessary drama.

Thank you for your application! Sounds like you will fit in nicely. Please join our Discord and connect with @Ginko.

discord.gg/udl

Hey that’s what I said!