Application: Carn

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
CarnCarn

Why do you want to join UDL?
I am honestly at a point in my life where I need some new opportunities to meet people and I’d like to dedicate my time to something bigger than myself. I believe you guys have proven yourselves to stand the test of time and I respect that a lot. A lot of my other guilds and friends have seemed to slowly fade away through the years so I’m hoping to find a place I can stay for a long time.

How did you find out about our guild?
On the Crowfall forums.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Shadowbane - the first and dearest MMO to my heart, a big part of the reason I want to play Crowfall. I put hundreds of hours into that game even at a young age and am hoping to revitalize that passion again.

SW Galaxies - Didn’t put as much time into this one as I wish I would have in hindsight, but looking back It was an amazing experience.

Runescape - Was an avid PvPer that enjoyed the high risk reward of this game for years.

WoW - Started during vanilla and played till WotLK was a top disc priest for my guild and were among the first on the server to do pre-nerf heroic Lich King. Also came back later during legion to get cutting edge and ahead of the curve achievments as a mythic raider.

GW2 - Helped run a moderately sized guild that did quite well in GvG for a few months.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I don’t really have any MMO pictures, but to show my PvP prowess I hope being diamond in league from Season 4 - Season 8 proves something haha.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 29, soon to be stay at home father. I’m a game developer that is taking a break from making games for a while to go back to my roots and start actually enjoying games again. I also love board games and my corgi Karma.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest:
Dedication / Loyalty - I consider these two to go hand and hand as my strongest traits, I have been a part of guilds for years until they slowly have dwindled or people moved on and lost interest but I always seemed to remain until close to the end.

Weakest:
Professionalism - I think my mouth gets me into trouble sometimes as I’m very passionate about certain things in life and don’t tend to sit idle when I see injustices or false claims being promoted. I tend to do this respectfully, but there have been times I have probably gone over the line in retrospect.