Application: Burz

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Burz

Why do you want to join UDL?
I love the organization and camaraderie. I’ve played in a small UDL branch on Last Oasis and I really appreciated the level of maturity. I had a lot of fun!

How did you find out about our guild?
Syrric and Dregoth of UDL are longtime friends of mine and they introduced me to UDL. I recently played Crowfall with them, but I have known them for about 15 years.

Describe your past MMO experiences
20+ years of Ultima Online, plus years of playing various other MMOs like Haven and Hearth, Last Oasis, Warhammer, etc.

Over 2,000 hours of Team Fortress 2. I played with a guild called ATG (Addiction to Gaming) and went by the alias Avulsion.

I have been in the Warcouncil (leadership group) of the Bloodclan Orcs for about 10 years. This has included website, forum, and discord creation and management. www.bloodclan.org

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I wouldn’t say I’m a PvP god or anything, but I’m pretty dedicated. These screenshots are a bit out of context… better than nothing? :slight_smile:

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Syrric,Dregoth

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale:
PvP - Large Scale:
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I like support roles in game (crafting, gathering, etc.) and helping organize stuff out of game.
I’m really into cartography, planning, and design work. I do it in my day job (municipal planning) and love making maps for games.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest is probably Dedication. I am ambitious and work towards being the best at whatever I am doing. I am a team player and have much more fun working towards a goal with others than solo.

My weakest pillar… maybe Respect for traditions? I don’t know that much about UDL’s traditions yet, but I enjoy roleplay and story so I trust that I will respect the traditions once I understand them.