Application: BuffaloSpaceman

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
BuffaloSpaceman

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’ve played with UDL before, In Darkfall 1. Always been a good crew, saw Ginko and sprawl in chat the other day and have been looking for a crew to get into crowfall with.

How did you find out about our guild?
Gamed with them lots. Mostly as Shadow theMischievous in Darkfall.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Darkfall Online, Rise of Agon, DArkfall New dawn, WoW, Albion, League, every MMO out in the past 10 years, counter strike, CoD, Overwatch, Last Oasis, every survival game out in the last 5 years. List goes on, Always playing something.

UDL once in Darkfall.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I’ve got an old Darkfall video I guess. Saving some footage for a Crowfall video atm.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Ginko

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale:
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
30 Years old. Working, blue collar guy in the Alberta oilfield. I like PvP and challenging/rewarding PvE mechanics in any game. Survival is a particularly big genre for me.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strong - Loyalty. I always hold a little something for the guys I’ve played with in the past, hence why I’m here yet again. I’ll login to games I don’t even play anymore to help out my buddies when they need it. I’ve been gaming with the same crowds of people since I was 15 years old.

Weak - Professionalism. I’m not exactly your definition of professional once I’m off work. Bit of a goofy dude, like to screw around a lot. I don’t come with or deal with any drama or nonsense, I’m just here to have a good time. I am serious when need to be, I’ve been my groups caller for many games, even with UDL during the DFO days.