Application: Brisingr133

What game are you applying for?
As of right now, Crowfall, but willing to play other games if they peak my intrest.

What is your character name?
Brisingr133

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’m looking for a guild/clan/group of people to play MMO’s and FPS games with who enjoy progressing but not making gaming their whole life to do so.

How did you find out about our guild?
I saw a few Crowfall videos on youtube and looked up the guild on Crowfall guilds reddit.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I have played multiple MMO’s including WoW since vanilla, ESO from the start, SWTOR from the start, and currently waiting on Ashes of Creation which I backed in the Kickstarter.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
No.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: false
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am 32 years old, I was in the Air Force for 2 years, and recently finished 5 years of law enforcement. I know when there are times to be serious, and times when it is okay to have fun and joke around. I grew up playing video games and it has become a hobby that I thoroughly enjoy in my free time.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Based on the past 5 years of my life, Loyalty and Professionalism would probably be my two strongest pillars, and due to time restraints I believe dedication would be my weakest due to the amount of time during the week I have to play video games.