Application: Brendel

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Brendel

Why do you want to join UDL?
I used to play MMOs with real life friends (mainly WoW). However, they are usually not into PvP games. While I love hardcore PvP games, I actually like the crafting/economy side better than the actual PvP itself. Ginko reached out on my forum guild solicitation. This group of mature (most likely older, based on the founding date) appealed to me.

How did you find out about our guild?
Ginko reached out to me based on my Crowfall LF guild solicitation post.

Describe your past MMO experiences
My main games were WoW (both classic and retail), Return of Reckoning (WAR private server), and Eve Online. I’ve played a little guild wars also. Every game (with the exception of Eve Online) I’ve played a healer exclusively. Eve Online I focused on gathering/industry. Most guilds I’ve been in were small and I had at least some real life friends in along with me.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Not particularly. I would say I’m a solid, reliable healer. I’m also fairly aware when I don’t know something and can take advice/critiques well. My largest downfall in gaming is that my real life does not allow for me to be hardcore about logging in.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale:
PvP - Large Scale:
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 28 years old. I live in New York. I recently bought a house with my fiance, who is a teacher.

I studied biochemistry in undergrad, I’m currently in graduate school studying Ecology and Evolution. I’m also getting certified to teach Biology and Chemistry for high school.

I’m laid back and enjoy a life outside of gaming. I love to game so it is something I make time for but I also enjoy the beach, running, hiking, and gardening.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest pillar probably professionalism. I’m very drama free and don’t have a mouth. I’ll use some basic fowl language if I mess up but no personal attacks or racist/sexist outbursts.

My weakest is probably Loyalty. I tend to wax and wane with gaming. I’m not a fair weather guild member or someone who switches guilds often. So if I do join UDL I will be loyal to them, I just may not log in as much as other people.