Application: Blink_Zk

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
el33tacid

Why do you want to join UDL?
I want to join UDL because I like a strong guild and family bound not only are we here to play games but to release stress from our every day lives and gaming and speaking with each other really helps.

How did you find out about our guild?
Google and searching for crowfall guilds.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I started out playing Oregon Trail, Then went to Kings quest and finally ultima online where I became addicted :slight_smile: I have played every MMO known to man and still looking for the hardcore pvp one that grabs me.

I was with one guild for 15 Years called killer bees and they disbanded after 15 years so here I am.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
No, Im a hardcore gamer but not much of a show off I let people make clips of me and show it on there stream.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
36. I like popcorn and I dislike onions with a passion. I own my own company I’m an electrical engineer I have two sons 20 and 18 and didnt want to lose out on being a dad so I made a third who is 5 months. I game my wife likes that I game because im not out at the bars so give me a chance and lets have some awesome PVP!@

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
In all honesty I cant say I have a weak feature maybe professionalism because some times I get to comfortable around friends and may slip up and curse or something my strongest one is loyalty 100%