Application: blackrecall

What game are you applying for?
Albion Online

What is your character name?
Blackrecall

Why do you want to join UDL?
I always wanted to play a game “seriously”, to achieve something with other people since my friends aren’t really interested by MMOs. However I don’t dare call myself experienced in playing those.

How did you find out about our guild?
I found out about UDL in the Gala Games server since I am interested in Mirandus and stumbled upon the discord invite and here I am applying.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Well I didn’t play a lot of MMOs. I played Final Fantasy XIV for a time but never got the chance to really play with other people it got boring.
I tried WoW but since I was playing alone u can guess I didn’t even go pass the free to play part.
And finally I started playing Albion I think 2 years ago with a friend who let me down after 4 weeks and I havent touched the game eversince.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I have absolutely nothing to prove I am exceptional, I can even say that I am quite inexcperienced at playing MMOs but if I have one thing that I think I am good at its the drive to progress if I find something interesting.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale:
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am 21 years old, I live in swizterland, soon going on my military service for one year. I like Teamplay a lot trying to best cooperate generally in small team of about five is what i like the most (I am a league of legends player (minus the toxicity) by the way). I ll tell it there, I dont know how much time I can pend on games in the coming future (I still have 2 “free” months).
I am a student of the EPFL university for now.

For what I don’t like:

• too much restrictions (it really depends can’t know beforehand ^^)

I think thats all.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I think I can be quite Dedicated however it still depends on our idea of “Dedication”

I dont think there is a pillar I am particularily averse to.
The Loyalty one depends on what you require of us I can’t be sure before Knowing more so I’ll be honest and say that loyalty is my weakest.