Application: AsthmaQueen

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
AsthmaQueen

Why do you want to join UDL?
I am looking for a larger organized group, having played numerous mmo’s semi-hardcore since 2005. Usually always with a group focus on high-end content and working together to achieve goals.

Having been recommended to check out UDL from a friend from an alliance I decided to check them out. As well hang out in the Voice comms for awhile. I am happy with the maturity in UDL and direction UDL seems to be heading from the comradery and cooperation I’ve seen so far, and would be happy to be given the opportunity to join.

How did you find out about our guild?
I originally saw UDL in the posting about UDL on the Crowfall discord, but was directed to UDL from a friend in XoO (Darktide)

Describe your past MMO experiences
I’ve played most major MMO releases since 2005, highlights with similar gameplay would be games like GW2, WoW, EVE online, Albion online, Archeage, Mortal Online 2, to name a few.

All of above games I’ve generally gravitated to large guilds focused on PvP content. Large scale PVP with discilined comms, etc.

I backed Crowfall back in 2017 with prospects of running with XoO when they were looking at getting into it but it was early days and alot of that hype had since died out, thus am looking for a community to call home.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
On the bottom of my youtube channel I had taken videos for PVP encounters in Albion when I was a PvP lead with one of the top NA guilds during the alpha.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am 30 years old, and am a techy individual with a diploma in electronic engineering.
Life long nerd through and through.

I am well tempered, and have a lot of patience, as well have a lot of experience learning MMO’s.

I like working with groups, including working selflessly, donating time and funds to larger goals.

I dislike shit talking and prefer to let my actions talk than having to belittle others.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I’d say my strongest pillar is Dedication, I usually play semi-hardcore to hardcore, and when I am given a task I can usually do it very well and good at focusing on it.

My weakest pillar might be loyalty, I certainly won’t be hopping between guilds thats not something I usually do. But if game slumps off for me or major life changes happen in 8-12+ months its not uncommon for me to drift away from a game and not return. Really depends on the game!