Application: Ashujo

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Ashujo

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’d really like to get associated with smart and friendly people that can help me elevate my gaming experiences to another level. And hopefully help some people do the same. Oh and have some fun along the way, duh.

How did you find out about our guild?
Ginko contacted me after I made a post in the forums

Describe your past MMO experiences
Just about any MMO from under the sun. FFXIV, WoW, Guild Wars (both), SWTOR just to name a few.

Been affiliated with a few guilds here and there. Some I’ve loved and they are no longer around, some I didn’t jive well with and they are still around.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Not an exceptional gamer but I’m one that loves to give it their best shot and make a few friends along the way

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
28, got married in Aug 2020, I have a 6 month old australian shepard/border collie mix. He is a good boy. Love trying to connect with people and get some shit done! Always down for a laugh and to try new builds and discuss them. I’m pretty laid back, not really one for conflict. I’d say I’m more of a peacekeeper/mediator than most.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
MY strongest pillar would be professionalism. It’s not hard to be a nice, good person.

I do not think I am particularly weak in any of these pillars. Loyalty wouldn’t be an issue for me but seeing as how I’m not currently affiliated with a guild you could stand to argue that is where my weakest point would be.