Application: Aodan

What game are you applying for?
Diablo 4

If in the future: Blue Protocol, Play Wayfinder, Soul Frame

What is your character name?
Aodan

Why do you want to join UDL?
I want a dedicated group to game with, not just feel like another #. I want to know that I can get on in a game and have a group to immediately play with and ensure that I’m playing with high caliber players or at least players who want to put in effort towards their gaming.

How did you find out about our guild?
I joined for a brief period during Wildstar, I’m not sure if I was a probationary member at that time.

Describe your past MMO experiences
DAoC (5+ years), WoW - Ner’Zhul BG9 ( 6+ years), GW2 Spvp (2+ years), New World - various servers (1k+ hours), Division 1 (800+ hours), Division 2 (800+ hours).
I typically try to compete at the highest level possible be it PvP or PvE
I have been a competitive tester in FPS titles and was invited as a SPvP tester in GW2 after BW2.

ARPGs: Wild Hearts, Dauntless, Outriders, many others

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Some of my accolades are recorded on my Twitch (tv./Aodan), some players from certain communities may be familiar with me. Depends on the title what I can provide.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
None

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: Yes
PvP - Large Scale: No (Must be very structured)
Crafting/Gathering: Yes
Questing/Raiding: Yes

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 34 yrs old and have been gaming online since Diablo I / PSO days. I’m at a point where I value good quality over quantity in a community/group of people to play with. I’m currently an Army Reservist with 10 years in military service, I’ve also worked with the USARMY Esports program and had about 2 years within the Esports scene as staff. Currently I’m just looking to enjoy gaming with the time I have outside of IRL priorities and have a good group to enjoy it with, without drama or ridiculousness.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest: Dedication, I typically stick it thick or thin, in most of what I do in life
Weakest: Leadership, I’m still learning how to be an effective leader

1 - Respect - 5/5, I always try to be respectful even in disagreements
2 - Dedication - 5/5, I stick it through and through typically
3 - Professionalism - 4/5, Every once in a while I might dip in how I carry myself
4 - Honor - 5/5, I avoid exploits/cheats as much as possible
5 - Loyalty - 4/5, I typically try to be as loyal as possible unless it compromises my professionalism or honor.
6- Leadership - 3/5, I’m still learning how to be a good leader in life

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.