Application: AdolfTheArtist

What game are you applying for?
conquerers blade

What is your character name?
AdolfTheArtist

Why do you want to join UDL?
I want to join a strong group of players who can help me become better at the game, and at the same time help to grow the guild.

How did you find out about our guild?
Through someone recruiting on the world chat on conquerors blade.

Describe your past MMO experiences
Been playing on console forever just switched over to pc and this is the main game I play currently. On xbox I was apart of a large clan in ESO called Blood Cult Kingdom. I was in there for about 5 years and become a blood lord which is the 3rd highest rank attainable in said clan. But as time went on the clan died and people began to leave, mainly attributing to the leaders stopping playing.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I do not

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale:
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 19 turning 20 in march. When I set myself to something I stick to it and I strive to be the best I can at whatever it is I’m doing.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest would have to be to loyalty, through the ups and downs I’ll stick it out no matter. My weakest would have to be professionalism, sometimes I can get pretty hot headed when I’ve had a rough day and the game isn’t going as well as I’d like it to be. Regardless I know how to watch my mouth and not disrespect my leaders or other guild members.