Aion Release June 23rd, Guild meeting tonight!

On june 23 Aion classic is launching, I know most of you are thinking, what in Myrkuls name is Aion. Well heres what Aion is, a massive mmorpg faction based game with in flight PVP, made to break any PC built in 2005 or earlier. As we all know time travel has not been invented yet so ncsoft is giving us an opportunity to enjoy this masterpiece of a pvp game that we once loved again.this time with the right graphics card specs to play in the most optimal way! The best part is UDL is going to be there every step of this relaunch. We are planning on starting from the beginning and building our ranks till the end. Weather you are casual now or a die hard pvper, there will be a place for you… I implore you all to take a look at this video and see what the PVP looks like and give aion classic a shot. help us clear this sea of red in the name of Myrkul (and trust me, based on the registration caps there is going to be a sea)

if any of you have any questions please feel free to reach out to @[UDL]Rohanan or @UDLCupquakes or in the #aion channel!

Praise Myrkul!

Meeting in Discord Voice on Monday, June 21 at 9pm Eastern Time. We will discuss:

• Our initial head count
  • Our plan for getting everyone invited on release day
  • Our goals for the first week of release
  • Answer any questions people have

If you can’t make it to the meeting, I’ll be posting a summary here as well.

No news yet by the way on a release time on Wednesday, but I think a safe guess would be they will try opening in the morning after their weekly maintenance just like they did for character pre-creation.

Also if we could all complete this survey so we can get a round about of how many people will be joining us and what class they are playing it would be fantastic Aion classic! Survey

if any of you have any questions please feel free to reach out to @[UDL]Rohanan or @UDLCupquakes or in the #aion discord channel!