Application: SegaPhoenix

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
SegaPhoenix

Why do you want to join UDL?
I think I could sum up my thoughts into one word.

Accountability

Lot’s of groups shun the idea in the fear of turning away players or because accountability is challenging. I think if I understand what you guys are about it’s about embracing accountability and becoming stronger because of it. In my eyes this is a recipe for success and your track record and longevity support that.

How did you find out about our guild?
I posted in the looking for guild forum to see if anybody would reach out. I am sure some guilds probably keep a lower profile and don’t publicly recruit. After 3 or so days of browsing through the forums, getting a feel for the guilds only one group actually reached out to me, UDL. While not being the sole reason I decided to apply it did mean a lot to me that Ginko took the time to message me and throw out a little invite. I read your guys forum post and watched your PvP videos. I was very impressed by how calm, collected and disciplined your comms were and this made a significant impact on my decision.

Lastly I was watching a streamer on Twitch that I didn’t realize was a part of UDL until we discussed my guild search. He streams under the name CommenceDaRagin and seemed like a pretty chill dude. He spoke highly of UDL.

Describe your past MMO experiences
My most significant gaming history is Eve Online. I started playing in December of 2006 and absolutely fell in love. I played until about 2019 and made some really good friends along the way. This group is referred to in game as “Chicks On Speed”. There were times were we would go our separate ways temporarily if needed but we always came back and PvP’d together. Our leader “Teth Razor” is definitely my best gaming friend and we’ve been through some shit together both in EVE online and other games. So many days of gate camping and roaming together! We still chat every day in discord but our gaming interests have diverged slightly.

Everything besides my circle of friends from Chicks on Speed has been fleeting experiences. I miss the days of us playing together every night and trying new games together but alas, it’s time to look to the future and find new circles.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Sometimes we do things that are exceptional and those things live in the moment and are remembered forever in the memories of those who experienced it with you.

For every “exceptional” thing I’ve done there’s an equal and opposite embarrassing thing =)

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.

Dislikes: Hot Mic’ers

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest pillar would probably be Loyalty. I can be surprisingly unselfish and productive when it comes to contributing to a groups cause.

My weakest pillar would almost certainly be dedication. I have ADHD (Professionally diagnosed) and this can lead to not having follow through on long term goals.