Application: Preclude

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
Preclude

Why do you want to join UDL?
At this point, I’ve enjoyed playing with the people I have so far. I see cool people that are interested in playing well. I like being part of a good group of folks coming together for the same goal. Also, everyone seems nice and supportive so far. I also don’t want to be murdered by Snowey ;).

How did you find out about our guild?
Recruited by Camway.

Describe your past MMO experiences
I’ve been a PC gamer since I was 14. I’ve played a ton of games, most of the big mmos, and a bunch of other ones I likely regret. Also, I used to be pretty big into FPS games.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
Nothing of the sort. I prefer to be underrated. I try to stay out of the politics, do my job, and chat in Discord about tactics/strategy.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 32. I play a lot of video games, and take care of my house. I love games, debating, and teaching other. I’ll talk about myself a lot anyway, but I try to keep it low key as much as possible.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest is likely dedication. I’m always striving to improve and do better. Winning is the goal after all.
Respect might be considered my weakness. No one is entitled to respect, it must constantly be earned. I don’t toe the line, I don’t blindly follow anyone, and I don’t give a fuck what anyone did in the past. Everyone, including myself, is only as strong as their last at bat. I expect everyone to give their best effort, and be the best version of themselves. The results are not important. Everyone can always improve. it’s about the effort, and the attitude.