Application: Exclus1v3

What game are you applying for?
Crowfall

What is your character name?
BlackBlood

Why do you want to join UDL?
UDL has been doing great things in Crowfall and without a doubt will continue to do so in the future. Would love to play alongside some of the most skilled players and prove myself to be a strong asset to the guild. Really just a tough opportunity to pass up.

How did you find out about our guild?
Crowfall forums. I played Chaos back in Tyranny and was a part of HoA for the short time I played so obviously I’m familiar with the name

Describe your past MMO experiences
Been competitive gaming since I was a teenager from FPS, RTS, to MMOs.
Concerning MMO’s the main titles I’ve played are DAoC, GW, WoW, and BDO (not many of the old school ones given my age).
During wrath of the lich king at WoW’s height I was part of the top and most prestigious raiding guild on my server which was Prominence. And in BDO I was in a guild known as Barcode.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?

One of my favorite gameplay videos of myself in pre-alpha. Say what you want about Wood elfs in 5.4 but if nothing else this shows how hard I clowned :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding:

Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m 26 and a pretty laid back guy. Hates drama loves blunts and some good PvP

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Respect is an easy one along with professionalism. Dedication would be my weakest given CF is still in a beta stage however with a guild like UDL I’d be down for the long haul