Application: DeuceCay

What game are you applying for?
Conqueror’s Blade

What is your character name?
DeuceCay

Why do you want to join UDL?
I’ve been a gamer for over thirty+ years and I’ve always enjoyed being a part of a group. Previously I have played several RPGs including a Korean game named NexusTK and also SWTOR. In NexusTK I ended up becoming the Primogen (Leader) of a Clan called Phoenix and to this day I am still a part of their history records with statues made by the game developers in my honor. In SWTOR I was simply just an extremely active member of the Galaxy Knights and Co-Leader. I handed over the baton and backed away from the game due to financial reasons and have been at a loss since. I have remained in contact with my Nexus family over the years except its been such a long time some of them have passed away. The same with Galaxy Knights… except most of them are american and we tend to taunt each other over text during football season. That being said I’ve always missed my “guild/clan” and wouldn’t mind joining another with the same… and if not better traditions. It looks like I have found one.

How did you find out about our guild?
Word of mouth and through a friend of a friend.

Describe your past MMO experiences
30+ years… RPGs, Variety Gamer, FPS, Battle Royale, From Pong and Duck Hunt to PUBG, Call of Duty and Conqueror’s Blade. NexusTK: The Phoenix Clan (Primogen) SWTOR: Galaxy Knights (The Number 1 Republic Guild in the Game)

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?
I’ve been a streamer on Mixer since 2017 and since Microsoft’s decision to cancel their contract with Mixer in July of 2020 I have switched over to Twitch.TV. I received my affiliate contract in 12 days due to my community which I continue to build on a daily basis. I am completely aware of the fact of online battles and trolls attempting to watch me to gain an edge on us therefore I will either delay or not stream during guild battles.

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering: true
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
37 on Friday August the 7th… Likes: People, Adrenaline Rushes and Gaming. Dislikes: Salty People, Debbie Downers and Politicians.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Respect - 10
Dedication - 10
Professionalism - 10
Honor - 10
Loyalty - 10
I’m strong with them all unless you consider my foul mouth a mark against my Professionalism… This I work on every day.