Application: Anima

What game are you applying for?
Albion online

What is your character name?
Cytus2

Why do you want to join UDL?
Honor, Loyalty and respect. I will give all my strength to help UDL in need.
I want to experience a new gameplay and have fun playing with the guild members.

How did you find out about our guild?
A friend of mine who is joining the same guild and I was sent a link at first I really don’t like joining because of some players are rude and hunger of power but when I read your application I was surprise how you guys have tradition like that.

Describe your past MMO experiences
What is your gaming history?
I started my gaming career playing league of legends when I was 7 and after a year I started to play dota, PUBG and csgo. 3 years past I stop playing because I was in the hospital and months past I came back and started to play overwatch, Apex legends and call of duty and more that lead me to albion.
What is your guild history?
It was bad some players don’t login anymore for 9months Me and some other guy was active and the guild has no activity at all.

Do you have anything to prove you are an exceptional gamer?

169601650_1060161924393738_6039567701697825855_n a168b8bb-6aa5-4a8e-997b-3aa6efad6fb5

Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

What is your preferred play style?
PvP - Small Scale: true
PvP - Large Scale: true
Crafting/Gathering:
Questing/Raiding: true

Tell us a little about yourself.
Hi I’m 17 years old and I’m form the Philippines. My top three hobby is playing different games online games and offline, I’m a cyclist exploring the Philippines one by one and last is I like watching anime I’m not a weeb btw.

Which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest pillar is everything but the professionalism to watch my mouth will me a bit a challenge and I really don’t talk to much I only talk if I am needed or being ask.