Who is playing Darkfall May 5th?

Ginko

King Shit of Fuck Mountain
Knight
We are on discord Hingle. Message us in our discord and we can link you to the 1 we are using

Rogue

Black Desert Minion
Everyone decide to abandon DF? Never see more than 2-3 UDL in game anymore..

Azane Zaynos

Knight
Its good. I doubt its the numbers DF Asia had, but you can easily find people out at mob spawns at almost any time of the day it seems.

HingleMc

Games awesome and i've sene plenty of people with like every spell already. Grind is much quicker although I don't have the time to dedicate to it like i used to. Still my favorite game of all time.

I don't know how to find yall on discord, my name is makers marco#2411 or msaba07@gmail.com

Find me!? I was in Erinthel but now trekked over to Human lands. Sticking it out here for a bit.

Azane Zaynos

Knight
Join our clan discord server discord.undeadlords.net and one of us can get you a link to the DF discord we are using, as well as get you a clan invite. We are playing under the clan name Bloodline

Join our clan discord server discord.undeadlords.net and one of us can get you a link to the DF discord we are using, as well as get you a clan invite. We are playing under the clan name Bloodline
Ahoy ! Would you accept a lost swabby pirate ?

I grinded/played for a month, but the clan I entered with abandoned the game, so I let my sub die. Testing the waters here.