Who is playing Darkfall May 5th?

Iceman

Assistant Deathlord
Knight
Wow I have missed this so much. Logged in for a little bit on the stress test today. I will be playing just not a ton as I am working too much and trying to buy a house while selling a house.

HingleMc

I went off the grid after every champ was maxed out and i wasn't during the beta.. but I do plan on checking it out this weekend. This month is unfortunately super busy. Bought my first house tomorrow so getting life together. End of May... i'll have my own office to start fucking shit up.

Nightmare - I'll come find you when i load it up probably Friday night for a bit then Sunday, i won't be able to get on Saturday. I was Makers Marco in beta.

Nightmare

High Council of the Dead
Knight
I went off the grid after every champ was maxed out and i wasn't during the beta.. but I do plan on checking it out this weekend. This month is unfortunately super busy. Bought my first house tomorrow so getting life together. End of May... i'll have my own office to start fucking shit up.

Nightmare - I'll come find you when i load it up probably Friday night for a bit then Sunday, i won't be able to get on Saturday. I was Makers Marco in beta.
Sounds good man

I made 'Mad Magnus' as a Mahrim. Not sure how much time I'll have or if this will take but if I get anywhere I'll message you guys.

Mag

HingleMc

So which channel do we connect in? Teamspeak/Vent/Discord? Let me know I'll log on.

For now, i ran into some old Sick Bastards fucks so I'm in hammerdale with one of them lol. Wreck Beard took me in, i'm happy to meet with yall whenever possible!

Ginko

King Shit of Fuck Mountain
Knight
get in our discord and ask for permissions

we on an alliance discord

Hail to the undead crew,

I'm currently in DF-ROA with Winterblades, including Sol (TSP) Most (about 5) are in Human/Dwarf lands.
I started as a sexy Mirdain chick (Siriel Imaika).
Love the quality-of-life and starter changes they made to the game.

HingleMc

What's the discord info! I'll get on tonight and would much rather meet up with y'all. I'm in Erinthel with the SB alliance they built lol. I couldn't find UDL as a clan yet.