Stellaris

Jalec

Knight
Anyone playing? Looking to get a multiplayer game going. Nothing too stringent. Once a week depending on schedule. I have all the DLC, but i dont have a problem playing without it. It's very good though so definitely worth a buy if you love the game.

Karack

Knight
I plan on picking it up the the future based on your's and Izmak's recommendation, but not for a while yet. I'll let you know when I do and see if you are still playing.

Jalec

Knight
Sweet. Great game man. I am a huge fan of paradox games. Even though they constantly nickle and dime us.

Karack

Knight
I loved Europia Univerlis IV and played it for hundreds of hours. Thing is those games usually have a steep learning curve so it'll take me time before I feel up to playing against other players.

Jalec

Knight
Fair enough. When you pick it up and if you have questions feel free to ask. I am not an expert, but ive learned a good bit in my time playing. I have also done some learning games with friends before. We ally early and beat the crap out of the cpu. It levels the playing field a bit for some later games where its every man for himself.

The computer is pretty damn good at forming alliances. The game im playing now is essentially going to end in me getting curb stomped by a 2 race alliance of "good guys" lol.