ESO?

WickedOne

Knight
Anyone still playing ESO? PC Gamer did an article said it had a lot of good changes including PVP additions.

Sizmo

Knight
Becket, they are using the PC version and just re-activated their old accounts w/ the premade chars. I"m going to install that shit tonight and try to get in over the weekend.

Rohanon

Knight
Yes gonna have to make a new character I guess. Mine is in the Aldmeri Dominion. Unless there is a way to change faction

Last edited:

Sizmo

Knight
With the way the game is setup now, a level 1 can immediately team with a high lvl. The high lvl guy can slaughter things while the low level pulls and/or loots. This works out to a serious power leveling session. Sinsear was saying he was reading that people are getting from 1-50 in a few hours of grinding this way. From there, you're on the path to collecting Champion points, Skyshards, or doing quest lines, which is where the rest of us are.

Panzers

Knight
I'll try to re-download this and see whats up with my character. Is there any new crap I have to buy to play these days?

Groggy

Knight
There is downloadable content you can either buy with crown coins or get it free with the $15 sub

Groggy

Knight
Any faction can be in guild. PVP has to be same faction. Those of us without Daggerfall characters have rerolled new.

Lord Groone

Lord of Beans
I'm usually on all the time but I've been struggling with some sort of 3rd world crud that has been making me go to bed early...might actually have to see a doctor for this one ;/