WoW Classic

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games' started by Animosity, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Animosity

Animosity Member Knight

Well I dont know about any of you but Im beyond excited for the upcoming WoW classic server. I think Ill be playing alliance with some IRL friends. Anyone else planning on playing?

Add me on Blizz. Animosity#1532

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  2. CruCial

CruCial The Not So Bright Knight

I will more then likely come back for this. Vanilla was the best. But I hear it wont be out for awhile. Like a year. Can you confirm or deny this?

3. Animosity

Animosity Member Knight

@CruCial they havent released any info yet in regards to a release date. Im hoping sooner rather than later.

Send me a friend request on Battlenet.

4. Winestab

Winestab New Member Knight

I'll be playing this when it drops with some rl friends. We're leaning towards alliance as well. I'll drop by here when the date gets closer to see what's up.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    Animosity likes this.
  5. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

Keep me posted too, I would definitely check it out, we had some fun in this game early days

Winestab and Savante like this.
  6. Savante

Savante High Council of the Dead Knight

Call of Duty Black Ops is pretty decent, Terr. Not your genre, I know. Waiting for Crowall myself.

Winestab likes this.
  7. Ginko

Ginko King Shit of Fuck Mountain Knight

8. CruCial

CruCial The Not So Bright Knight

@Animosity , added you on Battlenet BTW. Wish there was some game to play these days, seems no game makes it out of Alpha/Beta.

9. Animosity

Animosity Member Knight

Summer 2019 is launch!

@CruCial I feel you dude I havent gamed in so long

10. Unfast

Unfast New Member

Hi guys--I think I recognize a few names from many years ago. I played with UDL during some of the Kanien/Donar days--circa 2000-2010. (Shadowbane and WoW). I think Terror was there too (dagger chucking templar in Shadowbane at some point..?)

I was wondering if the interest in WoW Classic was bringing the old folks out of the woodwork--am seriously considering disregarding adultly obligations in favor of the old grind.

-Unfast

11. Winestab

Winestab New Member Knight

Anyone playing currently on Northdale?

12. Gannonthorpe

Gannonthorpe Undead Assassin Knight

13. Rottencorpse

Rottencorpse New Member

12 years ago

Attached Files:

14. Gannonthorpe

Gannonthorpe Undead Assassin Knight

Unfortunately I don't have but a few screenshots with named enabled. Here are two different of our clears though. The first is Chromaggus when we were making Nefarian attempts. The second was after our first Razorgore. Both bosses of Blackwing Lair. Razorgore was more a bitch than chromaggus though.

bwl.jpg razorgore.jpg