WoW Classic

Animosity

Knight
Well I dont know about any of you but Im beyond excited for the upcoming WoW classic server. I think Ill be playing alliance with some IRL friends. Anyone else planning on playing?

Add me on Blizz. Animosity#1532

Last edited:

CruCial

The Not So Bright
Knight
I will more then likely come back for this. Vanilla was the best. But I hear it wont be out for awhile. Like a year. Can you confirm or deny this?

Animosity

Knight
@CruCial they havent released any info yet in regards to a release date. Im hoping sooner rather than later.

Send me a friend request on Battlenet.

Winestab

Knight
Well I dont know about any of you but Im beyond excited for the upcoming WoW classic server. I think Ill be playing alliance with some IRL friends. Anyone else planning on playing?

Add me on Blizz. Animostiy#1532
I'll be playing this when it drops with some rl friends. We're leaning towards alliance as well. I'll drop by here when the date gets closer to see what's up.

Last edited:

CruCial

The Not So Bright
Knight
@Animosity , added you on Battlenet BTW. Wish there was some game to play these days, seems no game makes it out of Alpha/Beta.

Unfast

Hi guys--I think I recognize a few names from many years ago. I played with UDL during some of the Kanien/Donar days--circa 2000-2010. (Shadowbane and WoW). I think Terror was there too (dagger chucking templar in Shadowbane at some point..?)

I was wondering if the interest in WoW Classic was bringing the old folks out of the woodwork--am seriously considering disregarding adultly obligations in favor of the old grind.

-Unfast

Gannonthorpe

Undead Assassin
Knight
Unfortunately I don't have but a few screenshots with named enabled. Here are two different of our clears though. The first is Chromaggus when we were making Nefarian attempts. The second was after our first Razorgore. Both bosses of Blackwing Lair. Razorgore was more a bitch than chromaggus though.

bwl.jpg razorgore.jpg

Obsidian Scion

Knight
I’m so out of the gaming world I actually just heard about wow classic and was curious if anyone was going to play.

Could be fun I’d definitely be a noob can’t remember much about how to play anymore.

OS

Terror

I’m so out of the gaming world I actually just heard about wow classic and was curious if anyone was going to play.

Could be fun I’d definitely be a noob can’t remember much about how to play anymore.

OS
Fuckin OS came outta the woodwork, party startin up now