WoW and Crowfall Application - Anhrez

Anhrez

Application:

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph) - I have been fortunate to work along side the UDL team for a few years, and I find them a fine blend of gamers, knaves, geniuses and killers. A team I think I would do well with.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you? Anhrez was a tag given to me back in the Diablo2 days when Hardcore runs meant something.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you? I would hope few could. Maybe Srathor, Ginko, Chroma, Panzer or Nerion?

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in? I am PST and work from home, there are times when I travel for work that I am not able to be on but in most cases I can put in mid day to early evening time and scheduled evenings.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history? I was Light of Dawn back in classic, moved around when the expansions came out. As of late part of Obsidian for Crowfall.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph) I am old, I am get off my lawn I saw the real Van Halen in concert old. I am grinder and specialize in Econ aspects of games. I do find myself with access to a lot of games in alphas and pre-alphas.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these? Mostly Econ side but can PvP if dragged out of the safe zone by fun people.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for? I have not been a part of a real 'roll out' of a big guild event before.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?I'd say dedication. But to be honest, working along side good people make dedication almost a pillar too easy to focus on.