World of Warcraft Classic Application - for Krakonskullz

KrakonSkullz

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
I would like to join UDL for several reason, (1) is my Best friend Kainthes is currently a squire and would love to be able to join him in the field of battle once more. (2) I have gamed with UDL since Darkfall days when i was a member of Sinister as we were allies alongside LOD and Undead Lords. It would be an honor to join the ranks of a prestigious and well known guild such as Undead Lordscas we all have a love for Pvp.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
My name is Krakonskullz and it was born in the Everquest days as it was my Erudite Shadowknight's name! I have carried that name around since 1999, actually it was before that as i played D&D with my Human fighter with the same name! To me its because i truly love Pvp and cracking skulls of my adversaries!

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
I have known of the guild since the Darkfall days as we were allies. My real life best friend Kainthes is a squire and i would love to game with him once again.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
I am Retired so my play times are all day every day. I am available anytime......I am in the USA and I'm Eastern stand time.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
I started my MMO adventure in Everquest with my RL friend Kainthes....I started out in Iron tower hit level 35 and moved onto our sister guild Defiant, was there for many years 4-5 years until the guild broke up....I then moved onto DIE and was in that guild up until it was absorbed into Sinister in the Darkfall days.... moving forward i joined a guild in Wow called Iron wolf clan and was there as a Officer for a few years leading the Demon hunters as i was extremely knowledgeable on everything about the class.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
Hi my name is Grant! and I am now 47 years old..and I stream on Twitch and Mixer under the name of Krakonskullz...I have 1700 followers and over 100k views on my Twitch channel...... I have been gaming since the Atari, ColecoVision, Commodore 64 days.
My favorite games to play are RPG's, MMORPG's, FPS shooters!
I am not the "Best or Greatest gamer" but I try!!
So in 2013 I had a stroke and lost the feeling in my Right hand (I still have full use of my right hand I just have no feeling in it which makes holding a mouse extremely difficult)
I had to teach myself how to play left handed...Omg that was difficult but I kept at it and I can play any games out there currently.
I truly prefer to play PvP games as its the most fun to me and most satisfying.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
I prefer to Pee Vee Peebut if needed will farm for crafting materials if needed for the guild.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
To play the game when it was truly fun..........no flying mounts exciting and fun World pvp

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

My strongest pillar would be Loyalty, Respect, dedication and hands down professionalism as i'm a streamer (TWITCH / MIXER) and it would be an honor to eventually join the ranks of a well known and feared guild such as the Undead Lords!

Kainthes

ArcheAge Minions
ArcheAge Minion
Grant (Krakkon) & I have known each other for 38 years. I was 8 years old when I met him. Him and his dad introduced me to D&D, Lead Figurines, and eventually MMORPG's. He married my wife's younger sister so we are also brother-in-laws. Sadly they are no longer together but I still consider him my brother. Krakkon would be a great addition to the guild, and while I myself am still a lowly maggot, I will vouch for him. I am also sure our Lord Myrkul will gladly accept the additional souls Krakkon will bring to him.

Kainthes