Sirsplened- legends of ahria

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by dereck harlow, Jan 1, 2019.

1. dereck harlow

dereck harlow New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    lao started as a classic game for me outside of league of legends. but shortly turned into some of the best experiences i have had in this type of game. I spent some time with blue guilds its quite frankly its not what i enjoy. my older brother is in the guild as refining. watching and seeing some of the things you guys do is spot on what im looking for,

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

my name is sirsplended i have always had this user name. not much behind it

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

disgust and wizardboy are close to me. found out through them.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

almost always active

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

i dont have much past on games like these. have been in guilds for other games. but they are completely different games like day z.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I'm 21 years old. I enjoy high Micro PvP gameplay and outplaying / outsmarting other players. i enjoy streaming and dumping on kids. im also an full time electrician.
    7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

PvP and PvM

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

fighting with great players not mobs.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?

My strongest pillar would be Honor and Loyalty. generally im as loyal as it comes to being in a guild untill i feel that something is wrong. and at that point i would bring something up. im really into honor systems even if its a red based guild there still is a structure.
    My weakest pillar would be professionalism. i am younger. so sometimes swapping from serious to enjoyment may take a second. but those issues have not happened for years from gaming and learning.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  2. Ponder

Ponder Active Member Knight

Thanks for the app.

We are generally closed in LoA for recruitment at this time. Your relationship with Disgust may grant you a trial period for us to see if you add value. Contact Ponder in discord/game to follow up.