Shout to the Ancients

Twystyd

Was looking for Terror, Kryptt, Ingen, Rayven, Madman, Orcsoul, Groone, Savante etc. Knights from the NWN, UO, EQ1 days.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, never stopped thinking about all the fun we had. I still have contact with Ghool we Diablo3 some. Dad (Ailnayil) is still around, playing Eve, in his upper 70's now as I am 50 yrs old.

Also wanted you guys to have contact for me, klea27826@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/twystyd

Hope this finds everyone well.

Twyst

Panzers

Knight
Was looking for Terror, Kryptt, Ingen, Rayven, Madman, Orcsoul, Groone, Savante etc. Knights from the NWN, UO, EQ1 days.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, never stopped thinking about all the fun we had. I still have contact with Ghool we Diablo3 some. Dad (Ailnayil) is still around, playing Eve, in his upper 70's now as I am 50 yrs old.

www.facebook.com/twystyd

Twyst
A lot of us are communicating through discord these days;

discord.undeadlords.net

Lord Mark

Knight
If you were roaming around Ultima, Kanien and I most likely put you in the dirt numerous times.

IngenJeger

Knight

www.facebook.com/twystyd

Twyst
Dude LTNS
I havent been active in a very long time. Say heh to your dad.

Sachant

Knight

www.facebook.com/twystyd

Twyst
I'll poke Rayven for you. And Sinsear- I always remember the football... and the ugly hairy toes. *shivers*