Raighne - Crowfall

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Raighne, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Raighne

Raighne New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

My roommate, Broot, has joined UDL and speaks highly of his experience in Crowfall thus far. Since he and I play other games together with great effectiveness, and since I'm just getting into Crowfall, this is a natural progression.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?

My go-to in-game-name is Raighne, which I've had since I was young, is Celtic for small but strong. Even though that was years ago, it's not a commonly found name so I've kept to it. Like most things about myself, though, I don't take it too seriously.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

See #1, yes, Broot.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

I live in New York City, USA so I am on Eastern Time (UTC -5:00). I usually play week nights after work hours and a weekend day. This varies depending on work demands, of course.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

EQ I: 1999 thru Planes of Power progression guild
    WOW: Vanilla thru MC progression guild
    EQ II: Release - Progression guild (forget raid names at this point)

None of the guild names are famous or anything. I mainly played with friends and our reputations caused us to be recruited into guilds.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph).

I'm 32, have been a gamer since Starcraft I / Everquest back in '99. I have had numerous leadership roles IRL so I prefer to take a backseat in gaming. I'm reliable and a quick-learner. I like winning, dislike losing, love brownies, cheesecake, bourbon, and am not a huge fan of savory flavors like matcha tea.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?

I prefer group PvP and progression raids.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

I missed the release of WoW because I wasn't available to play. I missed release of the EQII release because I wasn't available to play. I'm excited to get in on a high-potential MMO on the ground-level. I only learned of it from Broot (I still would not have heard of it if it weren't for him) and am excited to play with mature players who've been aware of/involved with it from the beginning.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar?Which is your weakest?

Strongest: Professionalism
    Weakest: Honor (if I have to pick one) because devotion is earned not blindly given.

2. Panzers

Panzers Member Knight

@Raighne

Appreciate the application. Pop into discord when you can.